Key topics are presented within a framework of comprehensive discussions about anger management within an individual or group setting. Topics commonly covered are:
1. Introduction/Coping Skills
2. Understanding Self-Awareness
3. Healthy Relationships
4. Effective Communication
5. Domestic Violence/Exploring its roots
6. Anger, power, violence, and drugs
7. AIDS and its connection to drugs and violence
8. Stress Management
9. Conflict Management
10. Becoming Whole/Adding spirituality to your life
11. Utilizing the community and world around you
12. Course Completion
Stress can have a significant impact on your mental health and relationships. We will teach you effective stress management techniques and mindfulness practices to help you manage stress and improve your overall quality of life.
We provide comprehensive holistic workshops and sessions that address domestic violence, communication skills, relaxation techniques, relationships and cognitive behavioral intervention in a therapeutic group setting with a facilitator trained in domestic violence interventions.
Target Goals for the Domestic Violence Intervention Program